The phoebe is still hanging around. He likes the short fence that separates the two parts of the yard. But he's been too skittish for me to get a good picture. He seems to be using the backyards in my row of houses as his hunting grounds. Hopefully he'll be around for a while.
Yesterday I had a house wren in the yard for the first time. He was only there for around a minute, but at least I know they are in the area. Hopefully I'll see him again. And I actually had a mockingbird in the yard finally. They are all around the area, but this is the first time that I remember one landing on the fences in the back and looking around on the grass in the backyard. Maybe the fountain brought him in (but I didn't see him use it).
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment